Thursday, June 21, 2012

Latest Critters

Monster knitting is what happens when you have asthma, allergies you can't take meds for until you've been retested, and 95+ weather.  Mostly I've been feeling too much like crap to move off the couch.  Yeah.

My swap partner received her monster, so I can finally post some pictures:

He's a rockin' rockstar!!  I made the necklace with shells I picked up on vacation.  His vest is felt with eyelash sewn around the edges.  His body is one strand of orange yarn, and his head is orange yarn and pink fun fur held together.  I love him!

I also made a dragon this week.  Sparky:

His eyes are felt, and his wings are two pieces of felt sewn together with embroidery floss.  The spines on the tail/back are Lorna's Laces Zombie BBQ yarn.  The main color is Shibui Merino Worsted in Chinese Red.  He is so cute; I just love the expression on his face, and how he looks like he wants to give everyone a great big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment