Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a yarn problem.

Yay!  Spring break is finally here.  For a while there, I wasn't sure I was going to make it.  But it is here, and I'm so relieved.  Started off great today with a trip to the yarn store.  YARN STORE!!!!!!!!!  After browsing and smushing yarn and looking at everything at least three times, I left with a new dishcloth pattern book and some mercerized cotton yarn.  Already working on the first one.  Also had lunch with a friend, yay!  I'm just really looking forward to relaxing and not doing anything I don't want to do for the next few days.

Onto the yarn problem:  While sewing together a knitted bag made with Lamb's Pride, my sewing yarn kept getting untwisted and breaking.  I think the string was too long and there was too much friction from the sewing.  Still, I've never had that problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment